Our staff work throughout the Gardena, California area to relocate, and if necessary, exterminate, all types of bees. Our staff commonly removes Africanized killer bees, honey bees, yellow jackets, wasps and hornets. We will remove the existing threat, as well as work to prevent the stinging insects from returning. Along with this, we’ll also remove any remnants that the bees leave. This usually includes removing any nests and feces that is left behind.
We’ve provided a list below of the items you should check when dealing with a Gardena bee problem:
- Bees are generally not aggressive unless they are threatened. If you discover a swarm or nest of bees, back up and stay away. Do not attempt to swat at or spray the bees. Watch out for Africanized bees as they do not necessarily have to be provoked to attack. These bees are much far more aggressive.
- After you get rid of any stinging insect from your home or business, you have to also have the nest as well as any other left overs removed, or the insect will come back. When you’re obtaining prices, ensure that the businesses include this particular service within their quote or it might wind up costing you more than you anticipate.
- When we come to your home we’ll make sure that it’s totally closed off, and that there are no open windows or openings in walls that the bees could enter. Protecting your family members and pets are our #1 concern.
- Do not be deceived by the Gardena bee and wasp insecticides sold in shops. These items are just short-term solutions and they won’t remove the beehive. Spraying bees will undoubtedly irritate them and send them into attack mode. Gardena bee eradication is better left to professionals.
- If you notice a nest or swarm, you must not approach it. Africanized bees may look similar to honey bees, but they are far more aggressive. Assume that all swarms or nests of bees are violent and remain away. Don’t approach the beehive. Bee attacks might be deadly to humans.
In contrast to some other Gardena pest control companies, we don’t send out our normal pest control professionals to manage a bee eradication job. Our Gardena bee removal specialists take it upon themselves to help keep you and your family safe from the hazard of bees, wasps, yellow jackets, and hornets. Odds are, if you’ve seen numerous bees around your house or office, then you most probably have a Gardena bee swarm or bee nest close by.
Just one nest of bees will consist of thousands of bees! I’m sure we do not have to explain to you how potentially dangerous it can be to possess a bee nest near your home.
If you think that Gardena bees have constructed a nest near your home or you want us to remove a swarm that’s sticking around, give our Gardena bee removal professionals a phone call. Don’t worry, do not have to pay any type of inspection fee. Just give us a detailed description over the phone about the location and size of the hive, and we can provide an estimate. We provide flat rates and guarantees on our bee removal services, which means you know we’ll do it properly and you’ll know precisely how much it’s going to cost. Contact us right now to find out how we will assist you.