Odds are pretty good that if you live in Gardena, you’ll have a bee, wasp or yellow jacket problem at some point. If you’re looking for a to-quality bee removal of Gardena specialists, then you’ve found the right place! Gardena Pest Control has the best bee and was removal professionals who’s main priority is to protect your family, pets and clients from these stinging insects. We offer both commercial and residential bee services in Gardena.
Our highly trained staff work through the entire Gardena, CA area to removal all types of stinging insects. Our stinging insect experts are very experienced with removing wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, africanized bees and even the more common honey bees. In the process of removing your current bee problem, we will ensure that we also help prevent them from coming back. We also remove any nests or debris that the stinging insects have left behind.
Consider these things below when trying to get rid of a bee problem:
- Do not bother the bees. In case you stumble upon a nest or swam of bees, retreat. Don’t ever swat at a bee. If a bee comes close to you, don’t disturb it but it will surely disappear. Africanized killer bees may look a lot like honey bees, but they are much more aggressive and can be aggravated without much provoking.
- Make sure that any company you hire includes removing the nests and debris as well as the bees. If this doesn’t happen, then the stinging insects are much more likely to return..
- When our bee specialists come out, they will look for any openings or holes in the house or building where the stinging insects could be entering. It is our main priority to ensure the safety of your family and pets..
- Don’t be fooled by the in-store solutions. These products do nothing but temporarily stun the bees and do not remove the actual nest, which is critical. If you spray them, you will only irritate them and put them into attack mode even more. It is best to let professionals deal with bees.
- Always steer clear of hives. Honey bees and Africanized Killer bees are hard to differentiate from, so you won’t know for sure which type are in there. So don’t take any chances. Always assume they are violent and just walk away. Bee attacks can be fatal to some humans.
We’re not like other Gardena pest control companies. We have specific bee removal specialists who are trained in the area of stinging insects. They are specialists in the field. Our bee removal of Gardena professionals are enthusiastic and ready to protect and guard your families!
If you notice an increase in the numbers of bees around your home, school or office, then you probably have a hive or nest nearby. There could be anywhere from 3,000 to 40,000 bees in a hive! This can be extremely dangerous.
If you find bees in your attic, walls or fireplace, you need to get in touch with a Gardena bee control specialist immediately. You want to limit any damage to your structure. We provide full guarantees on our services and will provide you with a flat rate fee. Call us at 310-776-6737 for any questions you may have! We are here to help!